· Randolph Center, Vermont: 5/20/21
· West Paris/Norway, Maine: 5/25/21
· Island Falls/Sherman, Maine: 5/27/21
· Time: 7:30am-2pm
· What to bring: work boots, hi-vis vests, hard hats (required), face masks (required)
· Note: CDC guidelines will be followed – masks indoors and if within six feet outside
· Class size limited
· Lunch will be provided
· No fee for training
· Credits for: Society of American Foresters – 4.5 hrs. Cat. 1, Certified Logging Professional – half day, Master Logger Certification – 6 hrs., VT LEAP – 6 hrs.
Topics: Cross a stream like a Master Logger – plan and install a stream crossing.
If you would like to take part in this event, please fill in your details below and you will be automatically registered. Event registration must be completed at least seven (7) days prior to the event.
This workshop is generously sponsored by the US Endowment for Forestry and Communities.
The United States Endowment for Forestry and Communities, Inc. (the “Endowment”) is a no-profit corporation that works collaboratively with partners in the public and private sectors to advance systemic, transformative and sustainable change for the health and vitality of the nation’s working forest and forest-reliant communities.
Other partners include: Treeline, McLucas Trucking, VT Forest, Parks & Rec., LP-Building Solutions, Maine-SFI, Eastman Trucking, Lincoln Farm – Timber Harvesting, Northern Forest Center & Maine Forest Service