2023 Master Logger Water Protection Workshop
When & Where:
- November 27, 2023 – Chester, Maine – WT Gardner & Sons garage
Time: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- What to bring: work boots, hi-vis vests, hard hats (required)
- Class size limited
- Lunch will be provided
- No fee for training
- Credits for: Society of American Foresters & Master Logger Certification
Employees, foremen and owners of Master Logger Certified® companies should join us for an outside, interactive workshop that will focus on:
This workshop will focus on:
– Logging road fundamentals
– BMP’s for roads, ditches & culverts
– Water bars – in woods
– Ditching roads, turnouts, settling ponds & road stream crossings
This workshop is for employees of Master Logger Certified companies, but other loggers, foresters, landowners, municipal officials are encouraged to attend pending space.
Each attendee will enter their name and company name to win a prize!
We will also be giving away spill kits! Each attendee will receive a Maine BMP Manual.
If you would like to take part in this event, please fill in your details below and you will be automatically registered. Event registration must be completed at least seven (7) days prior to the event.